1. In my opinion/view 通常用來討論較重要的事情
In my view, our performances at the moment have been affected by tiredness.
在我看來, 我們此刻的表現都是因為太累了。
2. It seems to me/All things considered 常用來表達經過深思熟慮后的意見
It seems to me that this crime was foreseeable and that this death was preventable.
在我看來,這起犯罪本來是可以預見的,受害者的死也是可以避免的。
All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.
全面考慮后,我覺得錄用詹姆斯是一個明智的選擇。
3. I suspect that...表示疑心(較肯定、正向語氣)
It implies to the listener that they could disagree and you wouldn't be offended.
這個短語通常暗示對方,你可能并不同意他的觀點但你并不覺得這么說會冒犯。
I suspect that he was lying.
我疑心他在說謊。
4. I wonder if... 表述一個你認為可能正確的想法
It says you're contemplating if your statement is correct, and encouraging the listener to tell you their opinion.
這個短語通常用來表達自己的觀點同時鼓勵對方告訴你他們的意見。
I wonder if you'd be kind enough to call him.
請你給他打個電話好嗎?
5. To be honest/To tell you the truth/To be frank 如果需要說些不討喜的話
To tell you the truth, your plan is unrealistic.
恕我直言, 你的計劃不太現實。
To be honest, the house is not quite our style.
說實話,這房子我們不太喜歡。
To be frank, I don't like him.
坦白講,我不太喜歡他。
作者:大學生校園網來源:大學生校園網閱讀:
英語學習推薦
Along the coast of the vast Atlantic Ocean there lived an old man. Each day when the tide went out he would make his way alon
I’m unique in this world. Maybe I’m similarto others in some way, but I’m irreplaceable. Every word and beh
For all the great things you say and do…
The best teacher's award goes to you.
因為您的身教言教,頒給您最佳教
Mytea is gone cold I’m wondering why i got out of bad at all. The morning rainclouds up my window and i can’t see
A farmer took on firewood by tramping overmountains and through ravines every day, In order to get a day's rations andlet
All of the heart-break broke up won’t beharder than the final good-bye in the life. When that day comes to you, thebrok
The thing that goes the farthest towardmaking life worthwhile, that costs the least and does the most, is just apleasant smil
Much meaning can be conveyed, clearly, with our eyes, so it is often said that eyes can speak.
我們的眼睛能準確地傳達一些信息