你要求加薪10%是嗎?
You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?
是的。我相信我在這兒的工作有目共睹。
I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.
這方面我有很多耳聞。
I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.
我已能領導團隊工作。
I've been able to put together a terrific team.
我計劃在項目中領導一個6人小組,至少在初始階段。
I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up . I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.
好樣的/干得好。
Good for you. * You do a wonderful job.
你的表現很突出。
You’ve made a difference.
應該受到表彰。
That fact should be recognized and rewarded.
所以我認為該將我的薪水提到與我取得的業績和承擔的責任相一致的水平。
So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.
所以我認為是將我的薪水提高到與行業規定的付酬標準相一致的時候了。
So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.
我的工作業績表明我應該增加薪水。
My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.
但是你已經得到多次加薪了。
But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.
但是你已經獲得你所處級別的最高薪金了。
But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.
我恐怕無法通融。
I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.
如果我能做決定的話,你要的加薪沒有問題,但是我實在職權有限。
If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.